Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tummy trouble, even in China

Here I am in China, with my tummy rolling. Ugh, I hate this! Just like at home, I wonder, is it the tummy bug or just my tummy issues, or unfortunately here something worse. Three people in our group have had it bad, down and out for days. Please God, don't let it be me. I have been so careful. I haven't been adventurous at all!!! I felt like this last night too and again most of today. I didn't eat much all day and so I ate something for dinner and now my stomach is on fire!! Please pray.

And while you are praying, please pray for another family in our group. I can't give details, but a red tape/ paperwork issue could keep them in China longer fighting to get their child home. They need God to move some mountains. Please pray.

We're also praying for those in Boston. We can't even believe the news.

Here's some photos of our group pictures tonight and our baby girl using catsup as finger paint..... Did I mention I feel nasty? And it kept her entertained. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I meant to say on the last post it sounds like you have a little M on your hands! And said little girl took her first AR test today and got a 100. I could quote the book for you.

    ReplyDelete